Pure relaxation with slipper socks
Relax your feet after a long day and enjoy our light, comfortable hut shoes. They are the ideal companion on hikes, but also for relaxing evenings at home. Depending on the model, we use merino wool or virgin wool. The breathable wool warms cold feet and ensures a pleasant foot climate and maximum comfort when walking.
Buy slipper socks: Order felt slipper socks for men now!
Slipper socks are required for many hiking huts and mountain huts. By wearing hut shoes, the DAV and ÖAV huts prevent dirt from being dragged into the dormitories.
Slippers that go over the ankle are referred to as slipper socks or hut socks. Our felt slippers are particularly robust and guarantee warm feet. Our slippers made of 3D knit captivate with a special wearing comfort. Of course, the slipper socks can also be worn at home as slippers. Easy to put on and take off is guaranteed.
All men's slipper socks are made from pure new wool. We have the following slippers for men in our range:
- Slippers for men made of felt: These slippers are seamlessly felted over a last. These felt boots are made of warm merino wool or rare wool from the Tyrolean Steinschaf. The removable sole made of cowhide is non-slip. The anatomically shaped footbed made of light cork relaxes tired feet. Special slits and a leather strap make it easy to put on and take off.
- Hut shoes for men with rubber soles: The felt hut boots with rubber soles can also be worn outside without any problems.
- Slippers for men made of 3D knit: The new 3D knitting method enables the wool shoe to be manufactured with 0% wool waste and without offcuts. The light hut shoe is made of pure new wool and has a sole made of vegetable-tanned leather.
- Slippers for men made of boiled wool: Slippers made of boiled wool are flexible and light and can be easily stowed in a backpack. The patented, non-slip felt-latex sole ensures comfortable walking on any surface.
- Lambskin slippers for men: The cozy lambskin slippers have a special inherent warmth and are suitable for people who always suffer from cold feet. The soft lambskin ensures a comfortable fit.
What are the characteristics of good men's slippers and how do they differ from ordinary men's slippers?
Good slippers for men should be breathable, comfortable to wear, warm and light. Slippers made of wool combine all the positive and beneficial properties of wool.
- LIGHT. Whether on your feet or in a hiking backpack. Wool slippers are super light!
- ANTIBACTERIAL. Unpleasant smells don't stand a chance with our wool slippers!
- WARM. The cuddly wool warms up cold feet super quickly!
- TEMPERATURE BALANCING. Slippers made of sheep's wool are perfect for hikes in summer as well as in winter. A pair for every season! This saves money, time and valuable resources!
- UNLINED. All of our slippers are produced without inner lining. In this way, the sheep's wool can transfer its positive effect directly to your feet.
- WALKED WITH PURE MOUNTAIN WATER. Our slippers are fulled with pure mountain water without any additives.
- REGIONAL PRODUCTION. All of our slippers are made from natural sheep's wool regionally in our factory in Tyrol. From the idea to the finished hut shoe - all process steps are carried out in our factory in Ötztal-Bahnhof.
The slipper socks for men are made exclusively from natural materials. For this we use renewable raw materials such as sheep's wool, natural rubber, cork and leather. The temperature-regulating property of the wool means that the slippers can be worn at any time of the year without any problems. The breathable and antibacterial sheep's wool supports the skin while breathing and inhibits perspiration. A pleasant foot climate is therefore guaranteed with our slippers for men. Of course, our slippers are also suitable as slippers - especially if you tend to get cold feet. The ankle-high hut boots guarantee warm feet!
Up to what temperatures can men's slippers from Gottstein be worn?
Men's hut shoes are the perfect companion on your hike in any weather and temperature! Wool is breathable and temperature-regulating, so our slippers automatically ensure a perfect foot climate. In addition, the lanolin contained in the new wool inhibits perspiration and the antibacterial effect of the wool means that unpleasant odors cannot develop at all.
Are slipper socks compulsory in mountain huts?
Slippers are mandatory in most huts. You are not allowed to enter the rooms of the mountain hut with mountain boots or street shoes. With our men's hut shoes made from sheep's wool, your feet can quickly relax after a long day of hiking. Our slippers are also very light and take up little space. In addition, our slippers have a warming and soothing effect on your body and ensure a comfortable and relaxing wearing experience!
How do you properly care for men's slipper socks?
Since wool is naturally dirt-repellent, our men's slippers are particularly easy to care for. Dirt can be removed quickly and easily by tapping it out. Slipper socks can also be aired out in the fresh air every now and then. It is best to remove coarse dirt with a damp cloth. You can find more care tips here.